Cute! They are so photogenic! I love the picture of Zachary in front and Kaylin staring to the side in the background. Where did you get them done?
Estas fotos estao LINDAS!!Quero conhecer seus filhos :)beijao!dvgykbp
Cute pictures! It was fun to visit today...call me when we get bored!
Well I must say your kids are quite adorable! I love the ones of them together, they are sweet!
What Cutie Pies....we loved seeing you guys in UTAH. Hopefully we will see you again in October (the next mating season grrrr....that one is for you Phil)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute! They are so photogenic! I love the picture of Zachary in front and Kaylin staring to the side in the background. Where did you get them done?
Estas fotos estao LINDAS!!
Quero conhecer seus filhos :)
beijao!dvgykbp
Cute pictures! It was fun to visit today...call me when we get bored!
Well I must say your kids are quite adorable! I love the ones of them together, they are sweet!
What Cutie Pies....we loved seeing you guys in UTAH. Hopefully we will see you again in October (the next mating season grrrr....that one is for you Phil)
Post a Comment