(As dictated by Kaylin...)
Dear Grandma and Grandpa Gollaher,
I love you so much and thanks for the present. Hi Grandma Fofo, it's me and I love you. Thank you for my birthday. I'll help to make dinner with mama with my apron and I'll take it off and I'll keep it clean. Thanks for the clotheses. I got a new swimming suit for my birthday and thanks for the money for swimming lessons. I miss you so much and I love to see you at the cabin. I love you guys and I hope you not feel sick. Thanks for my birthday and please help us make the dinner. Thanks for the clotheses, the shirts and my pants. I love you guys. I wish you a happy birthday. Bye. Love Kaylin






3 comments:
I love the apron. I think that us big girls would love one for our birthday's too. Or maybe mother's day, because my birthda is 12 1/2 months away.
Fofa is awesome.
I love Kaylin's hair. When did you cut it?
Dear kaylin,
I am so happy you like your apron and new clothes. I knew you would like to have an apron to help mommy with the cooking. I had a lot of fun making it for you. Do you think that Zachary would like one too? I love you and miss you very much. May I come visit you when I move from Hawaii?
Love, Grandma Fofa
Post a Comment