Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Family Reunion Time- Part 2

The Cabin highlights

Having my entire immediate family together-28 people in all (and under one roof I might add).

Arts and crafts with Michelle and me. We did placemats, tye-dye shirts, 4th of July watches and sports bracelets, and lots of coloring and painting.
Playing with cousins

cousin Rebecca and Zachary
Chloe (or as we like to call her "Baby Cho-Cho)
Washing Grandpa's car with the cousins, Sydney and Ian
Horseback riding in the rain. Here is Zachary and my mom.
Kaylin and Corbin along with Kiera and Uncle Stephen.
Hanging out at the Kamas pool and watching Kaylin go down the big slide by herself and the high dive!

Our festive family picture on the cool stairs at the cabin
At the Oakley Rodeo! I don't know what it is about the rodeo, but I love it. I especially loved the bull riding and the cool motorcycle stunt in which the clown jumped a truck and trailer.

Ann-Marie and Andrew horsing around. I think that she was trying to stuff candy wrappers in his pockets. Andrew was being a punk because he had those seats that you could bring with you and have some back support and wouldn't lend them out to the pregnant woman! Rude, huh?

Kaylin eating ice-her new addiction which was fueled by Grandma and Grandpa the whole trip with their fancy snow cone maker.

Karaoke night with the family. I think that I almost peed my pants because I was laughing so hard. (Janessa was my back-up dancer in case you were wondering.)
Thanks Mom and DAd for a great trip! We had so much fun and we are so grateful to have such a great family!

8 comments:

Sims Family said...

So fun to see all your family! It's been a long time. Did I notice your dad had a DODGE? What the heck? I thought you were Ford people!?! ;)

Iverson Family said...

Hey Becca...looks like you guys had a blast! What a fun family:) Hey are we going to get together before we leave??? I want to:)

Rachel said...

Looks like you guys had such a fun time! I'm glad you were able to get away for a little vacation. And your festive family picture turned out really cute.

Kyle and Lacey said...

Fun fun! Glad to see you had a good time and that things are going well for you guys.

Anonymous said...

I looked at all the pics on facebook. Looks like it was fun! I can't believe you are so far along already. You little fam is growing up so fast!

Shannon said...

Your family is so cute! Both kids look just like you but blonde (obvious I know). My fam did something similar a few weeks ago with 25 of us in one house-cabin-type place. Crazy yet still fun!

Heather 'n Jay said...

Where are pictures of us and Lauren? Jay and I busted up at the pool photo. Did you see the giant butt in the background?

Jill and Greg said...

Great pictures Becca--it was so fun to have your family with us. We love you so!