After our long trip to Utah, we came home, did some laundry and got packed up to go camping two days later with Phil's family.
Our family at the lake
The best part of "camping" was hanging out at the beach with the family
Our little man Kaylin hanging out with Auntie Em on the beach
Eating on the beach
Zachary with Aunt Melissa and Uncle Aaron
Phil at the lake fun dome thing. It was pretty entertaining seeing the brothers out there on these giant blow up mountains. I think that Phil is showing off his Karate kid moves here.






4 comments:
That dome thing looks freaky is it like a waterslide? Fun hangin at the beach though!
Hey! How fun that I found your blog! Looks like you had a great time on the vacation.
You huys!!! We missed you! Next time you head to Utah - give us a jingle! We would love to catch up with you!
Wow!! That looks like SUCH fun! I'm so jealous! AND.....Kaylin is wearing the hat I got her!!! :)
Post a Comment