Here is the before picture of the bathroom. You will notice in subsequent posts that Kaylin stood in most of the pictures.
After:
To get this look I painted the walls "vintage grape," changed all the fixtures (including the sink faucet, thank you Phil), bought an AWESOME "Hookless" shower curtain with a window so the light will still reflect through. We are also going to be tiling the water closet floor with the tiles you see on the floor. We painted the doors (more about that later) and doorframes all white. We are also going to be putting tall baseboards in. I think it turned out great!






3 comments:
I LOVE the colors!
I really like what you have done with your new home... Congrats on getting the house! Joe and I will be moving here soon into a house, I may just have to ask you for decorating advice... :)
Love all of the picture updates. It brings back so many memories of our first home. UGH!
Post a Comment