Z: Mom, look at the clouds. We could jump on the clouds to get to Jesus.
M: Wow, we would have to jump on a lot of clouds to get to Jesus. He's pretty far away.
Z: Yah, maybe we could climb a really tall tree.
M: Yah, or maybe we could fly on an airplane.
Z: Daddy knows where the airport is. It's the one with the rock wall.
M: Hum, we'd have to get plane tickets.
Z: Daddy has plane tickets to Jesus (if only that were true!)
M: I don't think there are plane tickets to Jesus, but we can pray to him and he can look down on us and smile when we are making good choices.
Later into the bowl of cereal...
Z: Mom, we don't have a coconut tree.
M: No we do not have a coconut tree.
Z: We just have a leaf tree, ewwww.
M: Yup
Z: We can't eat the leaf tree. We can eat grass.
M: Oh we probably shouldn't eat the grass.
Z: I eat the grass. It's yummy.
M: Maybe we can plant a peach tree.
Z: What does it have in it?
M: Peaches.
Z: what's inside the peaches?
M: The pit. It's the peach seed so we can plant more peach trees.
Z: Maybe we can plant a coconut tree and drink them.
M: You want to drink the coconut milk?
Z: Yah, that would be yummy. (he looks out the window at the backyard) Maybe we can climb the bushes to get to Jesus.
M: I don't think the bushes are tall enough.
Later when mommy is done with her cereal and Zachary has eaten 2 bites (which he woke me up because he was starving to death)...
Z: Mom, I've got a great idea. Maybe Jesus can jump on the clouds to get to our playground set.
M: Oh, do you think that Jesus would like to play on the playground?
Z: Maybe he wants to go on the slide.
M: Maybe. But I think that Jesus might be too big for the slide.
Z: Hmmm. Maybe.
Maybe he was listening during family home evening when we were talking about the first article of faith and I showed a picture of Jesus. I have a hard time believing it though since he was running around in circles the whole time with his tongue sticking out. We love the Zach-Zach attack!






3 comments:
WOW I just cant believe how old your kids seem now! Its crazy that Kaylin finished Kindergarten! Looks like you guys are enjoying life!
SUCH A CUTIE. They do listen, I guess!
Becca...I am dying Zach is soooo random! I love him. He is definately in La-la land sometimes (you know the same La-La land Sydney has been to before)
Post a Comment