Monday, June 20, 2011

What we've been up to lately...

I've been a slacker blogger because we have been super busy... Ok, one cute picture of the kids before we dive into projects...

This is what our backyard looked like before. A bunch of dirt and sand and some random patches of grass...

Then after disneyland, Phil and some awesome helpers built this...Then last weekend, Phil and some awesome buddies laid the sod...
And voila! A great green backyard!



And the front yard, minus the tree stump. Phil has since hacked the stump to death and covered the space with sod so no random hole in the front yard.

Thanks Phil for all your hard work. I'll take credit for the border around the swing set, but the rest was my wonderful husband's doing!

3 comments:

Janessa Taylor said...

Looks AWESOME!!! I'm so impressed! (and jealous that you have a backyard slightly larger than my 4x4 piece of crappy grass)

Melissa said...

It looks fantastic!! Isn't it so nice to have a backyard your kids can finally play in?

Anonymous said...

What an AWESOME backyard! SO FUN