Monday, August 4, 2008

The Twilight Series has ended with a bang!

Breaking Dawn (Twilight Series, Book 4) Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
WOW WOW WOW!!!! I loved this book. I loved how the author ended this series. There were twists and turns and unexpected surprises. It was full of them. I can't think of anything left to say that won't give the book away. A wonderful book start to finish. Finished it in two days.


View all my reviews.

My friends and I at Walmart picking up our copy at 12:01 AM:

1 comment:

Paula said...

Becca,

You are too funny. I have a confession to make that may make you mad at me. I think the series is just okay. I have read all 3 books and plan on reading Breaking Dawn so after I finish reading it (whenever I can find a copy to borrow) we can compare notes.