Sunday, November 23, 2008

Our Family pictures

Thanks to Andrea for taking these pictures of our family and putting in all the time to edit them. Enjoy our pictures. We saved a few to be able to add to Christmas cards.




12 comments:

Michelle and Andrew said...

Love the pictures...what a darling family i love you guys and I LOVED your comment on my blog. You are hilarious!

Jill and Greg said...

Loved every one of them! What a cute family!

Yeah--I too loved your dam joke--it was so funny--love ya!

Iverson Family said...

What GREAT pictures! Andrea did a fantastic job on them:) YOu guys are a cute family too! Lets get together when I get back from Vegas!

Kika VilaNova said...

aawww que lindos!!! Beautiful family equals beautiful pictures!! :)

love you Bekinha!

Shannon said...

What a happy beautiful family. Becca you look great!

Marlies said...

Do you think Andrea can come to my house? Those are great and I am really wishing for some well done pictures this year.

Janessa Taylor said...

BEC, as I said last night, you guys look SUPER cute :) And, NICE Christmas background--esp. the header, hehe :)

Sims Family said...

I love your pictures! Your kids are so photogenic. The hallelujah one is my fave! (Kaylin)

The Reno Donnelly's said...

This background made my top 5 list, I won't be a copy cat. More cute family pictures.

Heather 'n Jay said...

Becca I'm confused. I thought Thanksgiving was this week. Christmas is a little early.
Jay

The CEO said...

LOVE the pics! Shanna

Johanna said...

Such great pictures. Your kids are so cute!