1 year ago
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Kaylin and Jared's room
Before: It was painted blue with stenciling on the wall...
After: I painted Kaylin's room a sort of dusty rose color. In the picture it looks a little orange but it is more rose color. She got a cute new bedroom set complete with a dresser and nightstand. Right now she is sharing a room with Jared (poor kid has to be in a pink room) until he is big enough to share with Zachary.
Labels:
Home improvement,
Jared,
Kaylin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I can't believe all the work you guys have put into this. I get tired just seeing the pictures! Its amazing it really is!!
Both rooms look amazing. You guys have worked so hard. It looks GREAT! Shanna
The whole house looks great and I espcially love the bannisters! Aren't they just amazing? And the work---wow someone spent just hours on them!
Love the kids' rooms! Tell them grandma loves them too much!
Post a Comment