My neighbor gave me the brilliant idea to paint all the doors and door frames in my house white. Before they were a beige 80's color. Let's just say I was cursing her name while we were painting the doors, but now I love them so I guess it's ok. There were 13 doors which needed at least 2 coats on each side. So that's 52 coats of paint...52!!!!! A little hard work goes a long way and they look awesome! Here is our painting station. These pictures were taken at 11:30 PM last night because we just wanted to be DONE! Oh and just in case you are wondering...YES, we are painting in our dining room.
1 year ago







3 comments:
You guys have been hard at work! Its lookin GREAT! How fun, so excited for you guys!
It looks amazing! I love the bathroom color and the laundry looks great, too.
Congrats on your new home!! And way to go with all your home renovation projects! It looks great!! It must be so nice for you guys to have home to call yours now!
Post a Comment