Sunday, November 7, 2010

Family room

We finally finished the family room! We got a nice sectional about a month ago thanks to a bonus from Penney's! I put a rug in the room to hide the hideous green carpet. We put some nice pictures on the wall and over the fireplace and some nice orange accent pillows. I love this room now! (Note: the people in the multi-picture frame are not us. I haven't filled the frame yet!)

I even put wood in the fireplace so it wasn't such an eyesore!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather 'n Jay said...

I saw on HGTV that you can spray paint the inside of your fireplace (using special spray paint for the brick and heat). She painted it black so it would hide all the ash and it looked really good.

Melissa said...

Nice picture of the family room! It looks awesome!

Janessa Taylor said...

Nice JOB!!! I'm totally impressed :) Soon you'll pass me up and be known as the "artistic" one of the fam :)