Sunday, April 27, 2008

Walker KIDS Retreat

The following posts are from the Walker Kids Retreat. I haven't figured out how to change the order of the posts once I post them, so start from the bottom and work up... Good luck

6 comments:

Janessa Taylor said...

Bec!! Cool pics, but some I couldn't zoom in on--in fact only the mini-golf ones I could zoom in on! Any way to fix that?

Headle said...

Becca-
What a FUN retreat together!! These pictures are CUTE!!

I love hearing all about Kaylin and Zachary too!! They are so sweet :)

Marlies said...

Sounds like a whole lot of fun!

Marlies said...

Hey I was still wondering how to use picaboo.com to make your blog templates. You said your sister had the process and you'd ask about it, but I am still not sure after looking at the site how to do it.

Kika VilaNova said...

You just had too much fun! And the kids minigolfing?? CUTE!

I am in Provo, eu amo aqui! Proxima vez que voce vier, nos temos que hangout-ar ok? :)

te amo!!

ps-- I rarely hear from Karina but I have Ana Marcia's email, I will find it and foward it to you sometime soon ok? write me at kika_tmb@yahoo.com.br to remind me :)

hugs!!!

D and Brittany Whipple said...

Hey, where do you get your cute backgrounds!? I love it! You guys look like you're doing great. It's nice to have blogging to keep in touch! :)