After we got home from the hospital, Kaylin got the flu and had a 103 fever. It was so sad because she just wanted to love and cuddle with her new brother. So in efforts to appease her and not infect Jared, we got her a mask and lots of hand sanitizer!
1 year ago






3 comments:
What a cutie! I am so excited to see you guys this week!
Sooooo funny...The Brother of Jared. Ha! He is SOOOOO CUTE!! And so is little (or should I say, TOTALLY BIG NOW!) Zach Zach. And Kaylin is gorgeous, as usual. And i must say, you look a LOT better than I did when I was giving birth to Claire! My face was SO fat!
cutie! i am a little jealous of you not being pregnant anymore, i just wish for a content baby! won't happen though, it is not in the stars for me or the genes.
Post a Comment