Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy "Golden" Birthday Momma!


It was my 27th birthday on the 27th of October, hence the golden birthday. This year was very low key. I made a gluten-free yellow cake (that tasted just like sugar cookie dough, yummy) which Kaylin decorated. Phil bought me a quart of Baskin Robbins "gold medal ribbon" ice cream, roses, and a really sweet card. He also came home early from work (at like 1 PM!) and we went to the library and then had pizza that night. My friend Kaijsa also came over that day and we had a really yummy french toast breakfast. It was a great day!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Janessa Taylor said...

Hippo Birdie Two Ewe Beccaroni :) Love you!!!

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

Happy Birthday!

Alan and Abby said...

Happy Birthday Becca! I've never heard of the golden birthday thing, but mine would have been when I was 12, so...lame.

Heather 'n Jay said...

Sorry I missed it, but I love you.

Jennefer said...

Happy Birthday! I love all of the pictures! You have such a cute little family!