Friday, December 11, 2009

I love Fofa and Painho!

My parents came to visit this last weekend for Jared's baby blessing! I'm so thankful to have such wonderful parents. They are truly the most wonderful people I know. I just love them so much and I am so grateful for all that they do for me and my family. They are great examples of gospel living and always encourage and inspire me to be better and live the gospel more fully. I'm truly blessed that Heavenly Father sent me to them. I love you mom and dad.
The kids are wearing the aprons that my mom made them. Zachary wore his all day, including when we went to Costco and Wal-Mart. It was really cute!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jill and Greg said...

Actually, it is your dad and I that are blessed to have you as a daughter! Thanks for coming to our family! We had so much fun with you and the time went too fast. We loved the baby blessing--it was wonderful. Phil is a great guy!

Love ya! MOM